The MCG transportation business unit continues to assert itself as an internationally competitive player in the production of integrated solutions for train and bus interiors.
in MCG mind for metal, 05-05-2021
Recently, in just one week, left from MCG transportation facilities to customers’ factories 17 floors for trains and buses. These units are sufficient to carry more than 3,200 passengers, equivalent to eight times the total number of MCG Employees.
The floors for trains and buses dispatched in just one week:
- 3 floors for the 100% Aptis electric bus
- 3 new floor prototypes for buses under development
- 1 floor for Alstom regional trains destined for the SNCF
- 1 floor for the driver’s cabin of the Alstom Coradia Stream train for CFL
- 1 floor for Alstom Coradia Stream train for CFL
- 9 floors for the metropolitan Alstom Metropolis