Germany’s VDA auto industry lobby is optimistic for a recovery in the sector in the second half but warned that the industry’s problems were complicated.
in Automotive News Europe / Reuters, 26-01-2021
“We are cautiously optimistic for the second half of the year, that we will see an upturn and that there will be some catch-up effects,” VDA President Hildegard Mueller told ZDF television on Tuesday.
However, Mueller said she did not expect the German market this year to reach its pre-coronavirus level of 2019 when 3.6 million new cars were sold.
Last year, registrations in Germany fell 19 percent to 2.92 million after lockdowns early in the year to slow the spread of COVID-19 forced showrooms to close.
- Carregue aqui para partilhar no Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Clique para partilhar no Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Carregue aqui para partilhar por email com um amigo (Opens in new window)
- Carregue aqui para imprimir (Opens in new window)